Stopped taking depo shot, frequent periods, stomach ache, not able to sleep, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

I took the depo shot 2 times. After the second dose i stopped it. I was still having periods but they were very long and frequent. My last period was the first week of February. After it ended I didnt have another one. Its been 2 months and i still have not had one. I ve been having stomach problems since the period has stopped. My stomach pains can be very painful or irritating. Sometimes it wakes me up from my sleep and other times I can not go to sleep. I have to sleep on my back and hold my stomach to feel better sometimes. I have taken 3 pregnancy test but I keep hearing that they are not always accurate. What could possibly be the problem? Could I really be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012