Stopped taking depo, horrible headache, nausea, heightened smell, fatigue, light periods. Pregnant ?

ok so stopped taking my depo, i was supposed to recieve my last shot july 26 snd did not have it. it is now sept18. on aug 13 had a period that lasted one day, very very light. now for the last 2 weeks have had horrible head pains, nausea , heightened smell, fatigue , eating alot more and eating weird stuff i am 26 i have 3 kids already. i have taken 4 hpt tests that all came up neg. confused if this is depo withdrawls or pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer