Stopped taking cerazette. Should I wait for periods to start cilest pill?

I have been taking cerazette for 6 months ans have stopped it so i can return to the cilest pill , I am now concerned after reading many comments from women waiting as long as 6 months for their periods to return. Do I need to wait for a bleed til I can start cilest, I do know that it should be taken first day of period but i really dont want to wait that long. It s been ten days since i stopped cerazette. Any advice would be helpful. Kellie
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012