Stopped taking birth control pills. Had unprotected sex, missing period. Pregnant?

I stopped taking birth control pills after a year and a half use. Last month , when i had my period it, it was only few and i ha it only for 3 days( normally 5-6 days).. Then after a week, i had brown discharge and it came out only on that day.. What was it? Also my husband and i had unprotected sex after 14 days from the last day i had brown discharge (april 10). Now im wondering why is it that i still dont have my next menstruation which i supposed to have on april 17. Im now three days delayed. Could i be possibly pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013