Stopped taking birth control pill. Have cramps but no period. Is this normal?

I recently got off the pill about two months ago, last month my period was about three days long and very light. my doctor said that i may not get my period for a couple of months since i just got off it but it depends. (the pill that i was on could of stopped my periods all together because there was no sugar pills) my period is due about now, maybe a couple days before, and i am getting period cramps but still no period, is this normal? am i pregnant? thanks for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012