Stopped taking birth control injections due to bloating. Had surgical removal of ovary. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi,I m 16 years old and female,I have the injection to stop me from getting pregnant for many months,but I haven t had it recenlty as I have been feeling bloated but when I was 14 I had a cist which I had an operation about and they removed one ovary?is there any chance atall I can be pregnant?I ve tone tests,but they have come back invaild
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
A woman has two ovaries,so even if one of them is removed, the other one can form & release ovum & making pregnancy possible.
Birth control injections are known to cause menstrual irregularity. It takes a period of maximum 6 months to regulate menses after injection withdrawal.