Stopped taking amoryl after losing weight. Normal blood sugar levels. Need to restart medication?

i m 45 male ,since last two year eating amoryl mp1 half tablet..recently from last one week by exercise & by changing eating habit .i reduce my weight from 85 kg to 80 kg(height176 cms) & stopped eating Amoryl mp1 from last one week .then examine my blood sugar ,result found emty syomach100 mg & after 2.5 hrs of luch its found 124 mg.can we continue stop to eat amoryl mp1
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

With regards to anything relating to your weight and eating habits, as well as stopping the use of medications that were prescribed to you, I recommend that you see a doctor - the one who prescribed these for you. You may be asked to undergo more testing before you stop taking these medications. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!