Stopped taking a herbal cleanser. Have palpitations. Due to caffeine in the supplement or anxiety?

I have been taking a herbal cleanse for the past 10 days. I stopped on Friday. On Monday I woke up with a cold and started my period. On Tuesday my cold was slightly worse and started to take Hydroxycut 2x a day. Today (Wednesday) my cold is better and took hydroxycut only once. My heart has been beating between 92-100 beats per minute. Right now it is at 95 bpm. I'm not sure if its the caffeine in the supplement or a mix of my cramps and not being able to breathe because of my cold. I feel like I'm having an anxiety attack
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013