Stopped taking Norethisterone after biopsy of uterine polyp. Stopped getting periods. Normal?

hi been taking norethisterone since july started it 3rd day of my period for heavy bleeding same again in august on 3rd day of my period and carried on for 6 weeks with no break had a utrine polyp removed 14th sep so stopped taking the norethisterone on that day. i got an infection so was on 2 lots of antibiotics 3 weeks later ive had no period since i had my biopsy and stopped norethisterone is this normal thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012