Stopped taking Krimson for PCOS after nausea. Brown jelly like secretion, back pain followed. Reason?

I have PCOS . My doctor asked me to take Krimson 35 for 3 months. but i had krimson 35 only for 2 days and i stopped the drug due to nausea . I had my normal menstration on Nov 30 2012and it lasts for 5 days. But after stopping krimson 35 i had periods again on 12 Dec 2012. Now i have dark brown jelly like secretion from vagina and pain on lower side of the back. It started on 26-12-12 and is still continuing
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013