Stopped sulpiride drug for stress, have drowsiness, heaviness in head, insomnia. Solution?

hai sir last month i went one dr he given me sulpiride drug for my stress i took it for two week then i suddenly stopped it. After that i feel some drowsiness, feel like heavy weiht in my back head, insomnia , etc ,then one dr suggest me to go to psychiatrist i also went but psychi told this is not becoz of sulpiride, now just u continue with alprazolam , escitalopram , propranalol, now i feel better but i am not able to drive bike, i feel some heavyness in my back head ,and always confused stage, sir can u sugesst me something
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013