Stopped smoking marijuana, weird smell from urine. Drinking lots of fluids, clear urine. Cause of worry?

hey, Hows it going i recently stopped smoking marijuana its been 6 days so far and my urine smells kinda odd. I ve been drinking a lot of fluids (water) urine is clear is this from the marijuana releasing the toxins from my body. Or should i be worried about other problems the smell has been happening for three days of being clean
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Hi Jeremyomg,
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Marijuana does not cause urine to smell that long and by a week the marijuana goes out of system fully.
Urine itself has got a peculiar smell apart from ammoniacal smell because it contains prostatic and seminal secretions also.
It just like body odour.
If any symptom like burning during urination then you need investigations.
Wish you a great health!