Stopped smoking, having chest pain, poor diet. Should I be concerned? Is it the symptoms of smoking cessation?

Chest pains in a white Caucasian male 28 years old. stopped smoking little more than a week ago. work out maybe three times in the last month, nothing consistent before that. was enlisted in military for six years (two years ago so my heart was fit.) diet is relatively poor. fast food maybe 3 times a week. Should i be concerned of these chest pains leading to a heart disease or a symptom of smoking cessation .
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012