Stopped smoking, changed eating habits, tests showed high cholesterol, history of 4 stents due to minor heart attack. Long term prognosis?

i just had a minor heart attack which i caught immediately as it was happening , and had 4 stents put in I was a pk a day smoker, with a bad eating habit, now I have quit smoking and am changing my eating habits, im 41 yrs old, in good shape actually, bp 115/65 all blood tests were normal alittle high on the cholesterol just curious if i dont smoke and exercise more what would my long term prognosis be ruffly.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012