Stopped smoking. Have nicotine out. Will I get back nicotine after a kiss from nicotine addict?

Hi, I quit smoking cold turkey 21 days ago and feel really good. I went through the withdrawal which was not fun but feel happy I have the nicotine out of my system. My boyfriend also quit at the same time but has been using the nicotine gum . I m going to see him (we live in different states at the moment) next week and I worry that he will have nicotine in his slavia from the gum and it will set me back from my having the nictine out of my system. Should I not kiss him??? Thanks so much!!!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012