Stopped pills. Hair fall, skin elasticity changed, veins bulging, visible. Is it due to hormonal imbalance?

I started taking a birth control pill , yaz and stopped suddenly after 2 weeks. Almost immediately and ever since (its been 3 weeks now) I have hair falling out everytime I shower (same amount as post pregnancy that I remember), also, my skin s elasticity has changed dramatically, sagging and looking dehydrated. Now , just over past few days, my veins are bulging in my forehead temples, capilaries and veins in cheeks are visible, my skin on hands and feet is as if it is sticking to the veins and bone and I am easily bruising. I am not sure what is going on? Is this a hormonal imbalance potentially or do I need to be concerned with something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer