Stopped pill, had unprotected sex. Having tender breasts, abdominal pains, lower backache, headache. Pregnant?

I stopped the pill on 2nd November and it s been two weeks now (19th Nov) and I have tender nippels, lower abdominal pains (bloated) and this bubbling feeling in the abdomen . I also have light lower back pain as well as headaches . My husband and I had unprotected sex 3 time within the last two weeks, using the pull out method. Is this early symproms of pregnancy or just my body getting use to the hormonal changes? I haven t completed the packet of pills, I only used the first two weeks of the last packet. I ve been on the pill for almost 6/7 months too, without any period. The gynacologist that went to a year ago said that it s normal not to have a period especially on Yas, as each woman s body works differently with the pill and that it still works as a protection against pregnancy. I m stopping the pill, cause I struggle to loose weight after gaining a few kilo s since the beginning of the year. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer