Stopped pill, had unprotected sex. Belly cramps, lower back ache, head ache, clear discharge. Pregnant?

I stopped my pill 4 week ago, ihave been having daily sex and i havent come on but i am having alot of belly cramps ,lowe back ache, head aches, feeling sick but not actually sick and early i had loads of clear discharge, enpugh to wet allmy pants and as iv just been for a wee i gave my self a wipe and there was a tint of pink on the tissue i hav taken a pregnancy test and it was negative please help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012