Stopped pill due to massive cramps, bleeding, diarrhea, constipation, gas. Pregnancy chances?

i got given the pill around 3 months ago i didnt take the full course because it was giving me massive cramps and i bled everytime i took it me and my bf had unprotected sex but he pulled out and didnt cum in me but my periods a month and a half late ive been getting diarrhea then constipation and bad gas and feeling sick and ive lost my appitite but other times im really hungry ive also been getting cramps like im going to start my period for a few days now and have alot of mucus type discharge it doesnt smell but it goes from clear,white and light greeny yellow could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer