Stopped periods, brown discharge, hard and swollen stomach. What is wrong?

Hi I am 22years old and got my period on 16th May. I then got 2 periods after that. My period was due again on Sat 16th June. However it did not come. I now have a very light brown discharge . I also have been sleeping loads and feel tired. And my tummy was so hard and swollen 2 days ago but has since went down although it is still a little hard. What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern the menses and the abdominal hardening are two different things, here I could say that the menses is not the problem and the abdominal distension could be due to the flatulence, these are nothing to worry and every thing will be okay have nice day.