Stopped micronor. Had spotting for 3 days. Periods normal on next cycle. Am i pregnant or my cycles are messed?

Hello I m Wendy. Ok so I stopped taking micronor about a month ago after being on it for 7 months and I am now just over a week late and had a negative test 4-5 days ago. I did have some spotting for about 3 days but was unsure if it was due to being to rough . In addition I had cryosurgery about 2 months ago. My period was normal the next cycle. Was wondering if this was a possibility on being pregnant or is my cycle messed up from stopping my birth control . I am what you can say fertile mutrle for I have 6 kids and am only 28.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012