Stopped microgynon due to raised BP, helped in losing weight, prescribed Cilest. Will Cilest help in reducing weight?

Hi i stopped taking mycrogynon 30 2 weeks ago due to my GP advising me to due to raised blood pressure . I had been on this pill 8 years. I am trying to lose weight and have been sucessfull until i stopped the pill. I am now bloated and I am not losing weight, i presume this could be due to a change in hormones and maybe i am due a period. I have been given cilest the pill by the GP but i was reluctant to take it due to liking mycrogynon. So i thought i wouldnt take cilest, would wait for a month to reduce my weight further, then if my blood pressure was ok ask for the mycrogynon again. As such I am on no contraception at the minute. My question is do you think i should take the cilest as i want to continue losing weight, or wait for my natural period to see if my blood pressure comes down and then i can ask for the mycrogynon. Pregnancy is not an issue i just want to continue to lose weight.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer