Stopped medicines for white patch on tonsils, have swollen and tender jaw hinge. Could be due to tonsil problem?

I have been having problems with my left tonsil , and my allergies and sinus infections. It has a white patch on it, and has been hurting for about a month now. I had been taking amoxicillin and it stopped for a while, then came back. I noticed that my left jaw hinge was swollen and tender. This also stopped for a while then came back. But now it has a little pimple like on it. Could this be because of my tonsil problem?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012