Stopped medication for high BP due to discomfort. Now have muscle pain. No change in BP

for the last five years i have been taking no nedicne for high bp . my bp then was 190/110.the reason i stopped intake of medicine was that it caused me gtrat discomfort.first they prescribed enace 5mg-found no change. then prescribed+milopus 5mg. no change in bp.again prescribed +tm3 1gm. no change but discomfot increased and i stopped taking all the three medicines.i was taking medicine glucored for sugar complaint and still it is continued and it is under control.with a muscular pain caused by physical exercise i approached the same doctor after the long 5yrs.he found my bp without change and asked me to undergo a number of clinical tests after checking ecg and chest x-ray to know if my kidney is workin well and any blocks in blood wesels.i am in a confusion,he is conductin a clinic of himself.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012