Stopped masturbation, prostates enlarged during urinating, have to put pressure to bring stone sperms out . Suggestions?

HI , I m Mario c. . i m 14 years old ,I ve stopped masturbating for 2 months , i also started it since i was 13 . but i have a problem since I ve stopped it ,that when I get to have the stones out bowel movement my prostates get enlarged and then the sperms goes into my urine then it realax . nevertheless i started urinate in a norma l way . but the sperms only go out when i make ehhhhhh to get rid of stone sperms come after it . plz can anone help me bec. i m playing sports and i m worry about my health .
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012