Stopped masturbating, feels like testicles getting small. Is it normal?

hello doc,for about 2 weeks ago i was masturbaiting hardly , sometimes maybe 2 times a day.... but i suddenly stopped it because i felt guilty and dirty and i thought im kinda damaging my health...! and its about 2 weeks since my last time... now i feel better... and i feel healthy...! and im controling my self....! but i feel that my testicles are a lil bit smaller than what they were...! is this normal... will the return to their big times? and please tell me that how many times masturbaiting is ok? and by the way i am 15 and turning to 16 about 2 month later.... and 1 more thing... my penis is about 10 cm erected...is it small or it will get biger...please help me n give me some tips if needed u know for bigger penis and balls or whatever...! ill do it...! Thank you and sorry for my long speech...! Tnx...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Hi
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic
Masturbating at ur age is a common phenomenon. It is not a disease. It has nothing to do with the size of the testis or penis. The Penis becomes harder, stiff and increases in size during erection. Again it becomes smaller. The size of the penis or testis has nothing to do with ur sexual potential. Just as there are people with different heights and weights there are people with penis of different sizes. U have healthy genitalia. If u still doubt u can consult a localphysician.Stop focusing too much on these issues right now and focus on ur career and studies.
Thanks and regards