Stopped masturbating, ejaculate during sleep, tiredness next day. Reason?

Hi doctor, I am 20 years old.I stopped masturbating about a year ago and since then, i ejaculate at night during sleep. it happens twice or thrice a month. what should I do? And I have heard my friends saying that they masturbate once in two days or everyday.But when i ejaculate during night, i feel tired on the next day.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
DEear rvs243, Why you stopped masturbation... it is all because you may have learned from someone that it harms your body ... but let me explain you masturbation is safest way for youngster to release sexual tension. as semen production is at optimum level at this age hence it continuously gets produced as you are not using it or taking out of the body it is over flowing. my advice is do practice masturbation at pace and don't do hurriedly with stop start technique it helps you have great pleasure and your night falls may stop . don't worry and listen to non medicos.