Stopped drug abuse. Having delayed periods, sleepiness, pregnancy test negative. On Microgestin. Due to discontinuing drug abuse?

Hello. I stopped abusing methamphetamine two weeks ago, and my menstruation cycle is a week late. I am sexually active with one partner, and take microgestin at the same time every day. A pregnancy test today came out negative. Is the truancy of my cycle related to the discontinuation of abuse? I also have been exercising regularly to help combat cravings, and have been sleeping around ten hours a day. My diet is vegetable based, with pure fruit juices and lots of lean protein and whole grains. I hope this gives you enough information. Oh, I also quit smoking cigarettes two weeks ago, and smoking meth was my preferred method.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012