Stopped depo shots. Had prolonged, heavy bleeding. No periods since then. Having pregnancy symptoms. Pregnant?

Hi there this is a little confusing but I m a little worried. I m 20 years old I came off my depo last may I got my first period nov 17th - 5th jan (on and off heavy bleeding for half that time then constant lighter bleeding till it stopped completely) and now it s been 7 weeks and I ve had no period since I had light spotting a couple of days ago and that was it. I am urinating about 3 times every hour in the day and getting up in the night to go, I have a constant full headache , I have gone off of all meat completely, I think my period is late (as you can tell its all over the place) I have stomach cramps , backache and extreme tiredness. These symptoms and have only started 2-3 weeks ago and have been consistent, is there any chance I am pregnant and when would be the best time to do a test? Thankyou!! :)
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
The symptoms that you are having could be related to withdrawal of depo shot. Since it has been 7 weeks since you had your last periods, it is the right time to go for a urine test to rule out or con firm pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,