Stopped depo shot, unprotected sex, brown spotting, headaches, gas, diarrhea, cravings. Pregnant?

Hi i just got off depo on the 14th and i had sex all up to the 16th i have been spotting brown mild headaches gas and diarreah and mild cramping on my stomache and back.i also feel my breast burning shots like wen i was breastfeeding and produce milk that burning sensation in your chest vains.i have had craveings.i am more hungry now and feel stressed out a lot.i feel pregnant but i am not shure its been a week since i last had sex.please help
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012