Stopped depo shot, irregular bleeding, advised provera pills, heard about side effects. Advice?

So I quit goin for my depo shot in march was only on it for three about end of april I started bleeding very irregularly nd for about three weeks each month.and now I started bleeding on june thirtieth up and until todi am still bleeding I slowd down to a brownish color quit for two days then started fw the hheavyer bright red o.b. wants me to take provera pills but I ve heard a lot of bad thngs bout them how people hemmorage on them!!!!was jus woondering if u might have sum advice...........
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012