Stopped depo, have tiredness, nausea, mood swings, had spotting earlier. Could I be pregnant?

Hi i was on the depo i only took one shot and then i quit because i didnt like the effect of it i made me have spoting for 4 months straite i havent had sex since november but i got the shot in september. my spotting finally stopped two days age but i have been tired and nauses for almost a month also i have been extremely emotional the last few weeks is there anyway i could be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I suggest you to have home pregnancy test with early morning urine to rule out pregnancy. But to tell the chances are very less to have pregnancy based on your history and dont take any stress about this. I also suggest you to have a our scan done to rule out other causes of symptoms. Thank you.