Stopped depo. No period. Had unprotected sex. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I came off the depo shot a month ago and my period has not come back yet. I started having sex with a guy but when we got into having it i stopped him after he went in three times he did not get to cum. My question is when will my period come back and even though he did not cum could I still get pregnant because I am no longer on the shot. Is the shot still in my system even though it has only been a month ago when i came off of it.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013