Stopped contraceptives recently, using condoms, missed periods, mild cramping, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy chance?

Hi- I am a 24 year old woman. I had been on oral contraceptive for about 7 years and stopped a few months ago (only due to health coverage changes etc.). We always used a condom, but I have not gotten my period in over 40 days and the last one that I had was very light. I currently have mild cramping, and I ve taken four home pregnancy tests all which come back negative. I will have blood work tomorrow, but what are the chances this test will come back positive??
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer