Stopped contraceptive use, vomiting, nausea, frequent bowels, breast pain. Cure for symptoms?

hi goodnight i have been on family planning for 5 years and came off may 1 2012 saw my period 1 of october 2012 it supposed to come on 1 of vovember but for 2 weeks now i am vomitng nausuos having alote of bowel movements lightheaded almost whole day and up in the night my breast is having sharp pains like if is breast feeding time which when i sqeeze my breast there is clear colestrium and alote of cramps please help me
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer