Stopped contraceptive pill, trying for baby. Lot of discharge, pain in stomach. Could I be pregnant ?

hello,i went on the contraceptive pill about a year ago but stopped taking it because me and my husband would like to try for another baby i have been of it for just over a month,and for the past week i have had a lot more discharge than normal,it doesnt have any odour it looks normal, i go to the toilet and theres loads,i have also been getting a few pains in my stomach nothing severe but the pains and the discharge have come at the same time for about a week,its just playing on my you think i could be pregnant or do you think its due to my period even though i dont normally start my period until the end of the month around 20th. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013