Stopped combined pill. Unprotected sex. Having delayed periods with heavy bleeding, cramps and clots. Is it normal?

Hello, I stopped using the combined pill at the end of April/beginning of May, I have my normal period on May 21st for approx. 5-7 days as normal (normal for me is regular and long) I have been having unprotected sex throughout june and when I expected my period on the 18th of june, there was none… 2 weeks later (2nd July) I got a period, very heavy, clotty but not big clots but extremely painful, I could walk or drive properly and I was bed bound with pain, this lasted the whole of Monday night and then Tuesday it was mild period pains what im used to, yesterday evening I noticed I had stopped bleeding and since yesterday around 7pm up until now I have had nothing but pale brown discharge… is this a problem? My period is never late and always long heavy and regular, this time it was 2days short and 2 weeks late, still strong but with chronic pains… I am worried ??
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012