Stopped birth control pills. Prescribed primolut. Ultrasound doesnot show fetus. Is this pregnancy?

hi i am married last may i stopped my pills last june 3. and i went to gynecology for check up and for the ultasound last june 14 and the doctor said there is no babu inmy uterus .so the doctor prescribed primolut nor 5mg so take for 5 days twice a day i finished alredy the 5 days to take..until now my menstruation didnt you think it is possible that i will be pregnant but my ultasound there is no baby.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012