Stopped birth control pills. Having cramps, vomitting, diarrhoea, mood swings, stomach fullness, hot flashes in the body. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m nearly 3 weeks late on my period. I ve taken 4 urine test, all of which are negative. A week ago I had severe lower back pain , and the sensation of dull cramps , this afternoon I threw up. It was bright yellow and diarrhea that looks similar. I ve taken birth control(microgestin fe 1.5/30) in the past for 3 months but stopped for 2. I m usually regular, my periods last 6-7 days, I ve been really REALLY moody. I have ALOT of food aversion, I can t really eat very much, I feel sick or just feel full. I m just feeling miserable. Oh and I get hot flashes from throughout the day at random.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer