Stopped birth control pill marvelon, nor getting periods.Is it normal to go this long without getting my period? HPT negative

I stopped taking the birth control pill 'Marvelon' at the beginning of January. I had one (short) period approximately 3 weeks afterwards, but I haven't had any sign of a menstrual cycle since then. As a reference, I have been on some form of oral contraceptive for the last 10 years uninterrupted. Is it normal to go this long without getting my period? I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests just to make sure (in February and March) and they were both negative.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013