Stopped birth control pill due to constant spotting. Had light periods, pelvic fluttering, water infections. What could this be?

Hi I recently came off the pill due to constant spotting a bleeding . My last period was very light which is not normal for me, now I m a week late, then 3 nights ago I felt as I was going to be sick when I was in bed but nothing came of it. Then today I had a fluttering feeling in my pelvic area. Iv also been getting water infections that last a couple of hours. What could this be? Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012