Stopped birth control, lower abdominal pain. History of problems with fallopian tubes, left tube blocked. Pregnancy?

Hi There, i came of my pill cerezzete 3 weeks ago as i am wanting to start a family. Reading on here it seems everyone is having problems. I have been experiancing pain in my lower tummy and it just worries me slightly as i do have problems with my fallopeon tube. I only have one tube on my left side and its slightly blocked and its in my left side were i was getting the pain. Is it possible within the 3 weeks i could be pregnant or will i have to have a period first?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012