Stopped birth control, have ovarian cyst, cramps, sore breasts, burning sensation, negative for pregnancy

I just stop my birth control on July 2012. I got my menstrul cycle on time on August 2012, but no period in late September or early October 2012. I had an internal sonogram and my GYN found a cyst on my right ovary . GYN says it normal because it means I ovulated. I m over two weeks late. I do have cramps and my breast are so sore with a buring sensation. Both blood work and urine test were done and its negative for pregnancy.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012