Stopped birth control, clear discharge, unprotected sex, cramps. Pregnant?

Hi I was wanting to know what my chances of getting pregnant is my last period was on April the 7th and I stop my birth controll then for the past three days I ve been having clear discharge and me and my better half has had unprecedented sex on the 18,19,20 and he did not pull out I ve been having a little pain kind like my period wanting to start but pain not bad just a little and Im still two weeks from when my period suppose to start
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012