Stopped Tri sprintec. Have cramps, no periods or tender breasts. Negative HPT. What is going on?

Hello Dr. First of all thank you for taking the time for this. Well, iam on the process of getting pregnant i have stopped using birth control (tri-sprintec) for 2 and 2 weeks i stopped at the end of june and i got my period the same for july. my last period was 7/31/12 and i ovulated as per my period tracker on 8/14/12 and on 8/16 i started to bleed/ cramps for 2 days. i was supposed to get my period on 8/28/12 and i have not but i have been having cramps little. i dont have any tender breast or symptoms. i tested negative in 2 home test. whould you be able to tell what is going on with me? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012