Stopped Nordette due to migraine and weakness. Had sex. Is it still effective?

hi i have a prob im just a student en me and my gf had sex and right aftr that night few hours aftr sex she take nordette she has taken it for 7days then she stop because of severe migraine and weakness then today is her period and she missed she takes nordette again my question is, is it ok or still effective to take nordette? is she pregnant ? ? because she missed her period? we did it feb. 1 she taken nordette for 7 day aftr we had sex then stop continued again feb 10 is she pregnant? bcoz she missed her period? plsss i BEG you answer my question pls? thanks alot doctors i beg 4 ur help :(
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013