Stopped Microgynon for a while due to unavailability, had period, started pills again, have brown discharge, tiredness. Normal?

Hello, I take Microgynon 30 and have for a few months. I went on holiday with a certain amount of pills and unfortunately mid packet I ran out and had no way of getting any more. So I had my period and then came home and got more Microgynon, I waited until the first day of my period to begin the cycle again (immediately effective.) and now I am experiencing side effects. I have had a brown discharge for the past 10 days or so, and I am feeling generally tired and flustered. I have not had unprotected sex ever. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012

It is normal to have this symptom. I am glad that you have never had unprotected sexual intercourse. Please continue the same.

The brown discharge will settle down soon. There is no need to panic about this.

Continue to take Microgynon as well.