Stopped Metroprolol for high BP. Cold feet, piercing feeling in legs and knees. When will the side effects last?

I have side effects from Metroprolol a drug taken for high blood pressure. My side effects are very cold feet, and pins and needles up both legs to the knees. I stopped taking the drug 4 months ago. My blood tests show I am not defficent in Vitamin B12, I do not have type 2 Diabetes and there are no problems with my thyroid. How long do these adverse effects last for? Could it be anything else? I am a 57 year old female.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013