Stopped Loestrin, had sex, now pink discharge and cramps. Could I be pregnant?

Hello, when I was 14 I was put on loestrin pill as I had constant heavy periods which they could find no cause. This month I came off my pill to try and get pregnant . I am 24. I cam off the pill on a Tuesday, had sex Wednesday and came on my period Thursday night. Usually it lasts 5/6 days. This one was 3 days. I then had sex on the Monday and had pink discharge for 2 days and have mild cramps . Could I be pregnant? Also due to my past issues could I ovulate at strange times?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012