Stopped Encorate chrono 500, macavite after a year, experiencing pain in upper hand muscles. Reason?

Two years back I started to take Encorate Chrono 500 with Macavite Gold and Radiance H as per doctor s prescription, it was three years course. I continued it for one year then stopped, since I couldn t maintain regularity due to some reasons. Now, since last 5/6 months I face some eche in two upper hand muscles while I sleep at night. It creates troubles while I turn left or right sides. Gradually this eche disappears at day time till I go to sleep at night. Please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013